The first of the Nimonic alloys made the prototype jet engines of the early 1940s a practical reality.
Today, the super alloys of the Inconel, Nimonic, Incoloy and Cobalt Alloy series are used for their hot strength in civil and military engines, from combustors, through power turbines, to exhaust systems.
Please select your product from the options below.
- Nickel Alloy Inconel 617 UNS N06617
- Nickel Alloy Inconel UNS 625 N06625
- Nickel Alloy Inconel 718 UNS N07718
- Nickel Alloy Inconel X-750 UNS N07750
- Nickel Alloy Nimonic 75 UNS N06075
- Nickel Alloy Nimonic 80A UNS N07080
- Nickel Alloy Nimonic 90 UNS N09901
- Cobalt Alloy Haynes 188 Alloy 188 UNS R30188
- Cobalt Alloy Alloy L605 Haynes 25 UNS R30605
- Cobalt Alloy Waspaloy Alloy UNS N07001